Ownership of Site, Copyright and Limitation of Use
This Site and its entire contents, features and functionality are owned by Smith Graham and all rights to the Site remain with Smith Graham. Unless otherwise noted, this Site and any and all accompanying screens, information, trademarks, logos, service marks, materials, user documentation, user interfaces, images, arrangements of information, related software and other proprietary property of Smith Graham accessible via the Site are and shall remain the exclusive property of Smith Graham, and the posting of such material on this Site shall not limit Smith Graham ownership interests in such material. All such material contained in this Site is subject to applicable copyright and/or trademark protection laws. This Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You must not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, or transfer or sell any material, products or services obtained from this Site.
Not an Offer
The information on this Site is not an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy an interest in any investment or for the provision of any investment management or advisory services. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment management contract and only in those jurisdictions where permitted by law. The information contained on this Site has been prepared and circulated for general informational purposes only. Nothing contained on this Site constitutes investment, legal or tax advice.
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Smith Graham, a Smith Graham employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Smith Graham or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
• Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, INCLUDING INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE SITE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, SOFTWARE, LINKS AND OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. SMITH GRAHAM DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE. SMITH GRAHAM DOES NOT ASSUME ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE.
SMITH GRAHAM FURTHER ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED AT THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SMITH GRAHAM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, OR SERVICES, REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS THAT MUST BE PERFORMED ON YOUR COMPUTER ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
As users of our website navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect statistical data that is anonymous and does not include personal information. The anonymous information that is collected through automatic data collection may be used to improve the user experience on our website.
The owner of the Site is based in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.